When is Spring Invasion 2020?
Week 1 = March 7-14
Week 2 = March 14-21
**Passport or Passport Card required – Apply Immediately.
Spring Invasion guidelines for student team members:
- High School Student (college, adults, families also welcome!)
- Must have Passport or Passport Card
- Active participant in local church and/or youth program
- Respectful to authority and peers
- Willing to be stretched and follow all Spring Invasion guidelines
- Has been accepted as a team member of a participating EFC-MAYM Church/Youth Group
- See full Spring Invasion Guidelines here.
Spring Invasion 2020 Registration Costs and Deadlines:
Spring Invasion Costs vary for each group. Contact your youth group leader for your groups’ total registration costs and to see about fundraising help.
There are two Spring Invasion registration payments to make:
Note: Check with your youth leader before you register to find out if you are to pay your $225 Deposit and optional $12 or $15 shirt cost directly to EFC-MAYM or if you should make payments directly to your youth leader or church.
- Feb. 19 = $235 Registration and online registration form due to EFC-MAYM: covers all expenses while in Mexico including meals, overnight arrangements, work project supplies, administration, etc. The deposit amount is the same for every student, adult, and interpreter. (Also note that the cost for children, age 4-13, accompanying adult leaders is $75.)
- A second payment due to your church group helps cover cost of your groups’ transportation, hotel costs, tourist cards and administration down and back. Also, each person is responsible for travel meals.
Late Fees: Any registrations or payments posted online late will be charged a $20 late fee. No registrations will be accepted after March 5. (Contact Jesse for any exceptions.)
March 1 – Release & Medical Consent Form due to Friends Ministry Center, 2018 Maple, Wichita, KS 67213.
NOTE: These deadlines are to the EFC-MAYM Friends Ministry Center. While individuals are responsible for registering online, payment checks and Release Forms may be collected by group leaders at an earlier date. Also, your group leader will most likely be collecting your Passports/Passport Cards in preparation for border crossing. Ask your leader!
Passport or Passport Card – You cannot participate in Spring Invasion and cross the border without either a passport or passport card. Locate your passport or apply for a passport or passport card immediately. You may have to pay expedite fees to get it in time if you wait.