- To become more integrated with the yearly meetings/regions of Evangelical Friends Church – North America (EFC-NA)
- To build our capacity as Evangelical Friends to sustain the mission work we already have as well as to plant new fields and partner with yearly meetings around the world that are or will be planting new fields
- To enable EFM to be more efficient and effective in its work as well as a better steward of its resources
- To engage the younger generations in Great Commission work
- To see if we can finally put to rest the organizational confusion that has plagued EFM for most of its existence by developing closer working relationships with our yearly meetings/regions.
The more we thought and prayed about how to accomplish these goals the clearer it became to us that we need to regionalize our office staff and tasks; in other words, we foresee the likelihood that future EFM office staff will be scattered across EFC-NA’s yearly meetings/regions with no central physical office.